Non Alcoholic Mardi Gras Punch
So your throwing a kid friendly masquerade party? Great! Check out this Non Alcoholic Mardi Gras Punch recipe. Its perfect for a cheap and easy to prepare beverage to serve at your Mardi Gras party! This beverage is not only beautiful but super tasty as well!
The key to throwing any stellar party is really taking the time to put those nice extra touches on things! A great opportunity to do this is by hacking your ice cubes. What is hacking your ice cubes? It’s a way to enhance the overall presentation of the drink. The Non Alcoholic Mardi Gras Punch does just that! This is a hit with both adults and kids!
I like to make these hacked ice cubes a week before the party. For this recipe is super simple. All you need to do is fill about 4 ice cube trays with cherries and crushed pineapple and then fill with ginger ale about 2/3 of the way. Make sure you do not fill the ice cube trays to the top because soda expands as it freezes!
Check out the rest of the Non Alcoholic Mardi Gras Punch recipe below:
Mardi Gras Punch (Non Alcoholic)
- 2 Liter Bottle of Ginger Ale
- 2 Liter Bottle of Sprite
- 8 Cups of Grape Juice (or 2 Liters of Grape Soda)
- 10 Ounce Crushed Pineapple w/Juice
- 1 Sliced Lemons
- 2 Sliced Limes
- 1 10 oz jar Maraschino Cherries
- Prepare the ice cubes: Add a maraschino cherry to each ice cube tray compartment.
- Top each cherry with a small amount of crushed pineapple.
- Fill about 2/3 of the way with ginger ale soda.
- Freeze and store until ready to use.
- Slice the lemons and limes thinly.
- Line the slices on parchment paper.
- Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Add the cherry ice cubes and frozen lemon slices to a punch bowl.
- Combine all punch ingredients to the punch bowl and stir gently.
This punch is delicious and the kids love it! The combination of frozen lemon and lime slices floating in a bath of purple gives this drink that Mardri Gras feel that your aiming for!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out our Masque Rage Masks on your way out! Our masks are easy to apply and absolutely gorgeous! No Mardi Gras Party should be without them! Get your masque rage on!
Powered By Leafy Mom