The King Cake Latte is a recipe for the record books and it is so simple to make! If you are a coffee and a New Orleans lover this is the drink for you! This is a non alcoholic latte that hits every mark! The King Cake Latte is based off the traditional King Cake – so naturally its a home run!
You can make the King Cake Latte with coffee, brown sugar, cinnamon, caramel whipped cream, and half and half and boy does it deliver! The experience is sweet but not too sweet, warm and perfectly smooth! Move over Starbucks!
The King Cake Latte is the perfect recipe to make you feel like you are actually siting down in New Orleans, getting your masque rage on and drinking a latte in the middle of Fall! I just recently had this drink for the first time and I was blown away at how flavorful it was! Do yourself one solid and try this out!
- 1 K Cup of Coffee
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp caramel syrup
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Place your K cup in the coffee maker.
- Add caramel, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a large mug.
- Place in your coffee maker and brew into your mug.
- Meanwhile heat milk for 1 minute in the microwave - careful not to over flow, then froth milk.
- Stir brewed coffee and then top with the prepared frothed milk, top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Feel free to play with the recipe and make it your own, I love to add some coconut whipped cream to the top and lightly sprinkle yellow, green and purple sprinkles! A little bit of color gives this delicious latte that final touch of perfection! We hope you love this drink as much as we do! Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out our patented Masque Rage Masks on your way out! Get your rage on!
Powered by Leafy Mom