Blood Orange Martini
Are you ready to indulge yourself into a smooth citrusy glass of perfection? Great! We have just the recipe you’ve been looking for! This is actually one of my personal favorites and with Halloween around the corner its the perfect time to indulge in a Blood Orange Martini. If you love oranges this drink will not disappoint! Its fresh and thirst quenching and delicious.
This recipe does take a little more dedication to preparation. Some bartenders may opt to make this drink using a pinch of artificial flavoring . DO NOT DO THIS! You can’t cut corners when it comes to perfection! The key to making a really out of this world Blood Orange Martini is to use freshly squeezed juice!
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed blood orange juice (from about 2 medium blood oranges)
- 1/2 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice (from about one lime)
- 3 ounces white rum
- Twist of Orange
- Fill Cocktail shaker with ice to the top.
- Add fresh squeezed blood orange juice, fresh squeezed lime juice, and white rum.
- Shake vigorously.
- Divide and pour with a fine-mesh cocktail strainer into two glasses.
- Garnish with twist of Orange
We hope you enjoy the Blood Orange Martini! Feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out our Masque Rage Masks on your way out! Get your masque rage on! Cheers!
Powered By Leafy Mom